Font Icons for Confluence – Documentation
Install the Font Icons add-on for Confluence directly from the Atlassian Marketplace. Read more about installing an add-on.
There is no backend configuration available and needed.
Use the macro browser or inline syntax to insert a font icon. Learn about working with macros.
Font Icon Macro
The Font Icon macro displays the selected icon within the text. The following macro parameters are available:
- Library: The font to use.
- Icon: The icon to use from the font. You can directly search here.
- Size: Show your icon in a different size. Choose from a couple of predefined sizes.
- Title: An optional title for your icon used for the title attribute.
- CSS classes: You can insert additional CSS classes here, for instance to use some advanced features of Font Awesome.
- Additional CSS: Add additional CSS for the icon, for instance to change the color or size.